- Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, IN, J.D.
- Internal Revenue Service, 1973-1978
Associations & memberships
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Chair, Estate Planning and Administration Section, 2000-2001)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Chair, Probate, Trust and Real Property Section, 2003-2004)
- American Bar Association (Chair, Marital Deduction Subcommittee of the Estate and Gift Tax Committee of the Taxation Section, 1991-1997)
- Editor-in-Chief, Indiana Law Review, 1978-1979
- Editorial Board, Probate & Property, 1995-
- President, Indianapolis Estate Planning Council, 2004-2005
- President, Planned Giving Group of Indiana, 2000-2001
- President, Rotary Club of Indianapolis-Sunrise, 2001-2002
- Fellow: The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Co-Author: Anderson’s Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning and Anderson’s Probate Forms
Diane Hubbard Kennedy serves clients in Indianapolis and throughout Indiana.